Storyist Forums

Bed Times

Steakpirate

I need to start going to sleep earlier. As it turns out, when my schedule is not governed by school, I rely entirely on my roommate as far as going to a sleep at a less than redonculous hour. Now that he's on vacation, it's not entirely surprising that I go "Oh shit, I should probably be asleep", once it's sunny outside.

It's not altogether terrible, but waking up at 4PM blows. Much better to go to bed early and wake up early. Mornings are inherently exciting.

I wouldn't be so annoyed with myself if I were up this late writing, as opposed to replaying old games I've beaten that people have decided to rerelease with two new features because they want my money.

Sure, I have my own space to blog, but the dark is scary, so I'll be staying here tonight if it's cool.

Sure, I have my own space to blog, but the dark is scary, so I'll be staying here tonight if it's cool.

As far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome here in our cozy little forum.

As the old saying goes: It is better to light the darkness than curse a candle. :lol:

-Thoth.

As far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome here in our cozy little forum.

As the old saying goes: It is better to light the darkness than curse a candle. :lol:

-Thoth.

You say that now, but things will be different after my army of dinosaurs ravages Texas.

You say that now, but things will be different after my army of dinosaurs ravages Texas.

Wait. Are you telling me that an army of dinosaurs haven't already ravaged Texas and then gone into politics?

Someone has beaten you to the punch. Seems like a waste of good dino-meat. Have you considered a Holiday Barbecue?

-Thoth.

Archived