Storyist Forums

Characters question

walterdeanlewis

Hello all,

I have a question about characters in the project. When I first created my project I went straight to building characters, along the way I learned to add custom fields. Needless to say I jumped on it, but as a result i created several versions of a character. No problem I deleted the originals from the project view and kept the final version. My problem arises when I am in the Section Sheet, and I want to add a character point, i right click and select add character point, and all the previous versions show up, even though they are not in the project view. Any ideas?

Hello all,

I have a question about characters in the project. When I first created my project I went straight to building characters, along the way I learned to add custom fields. Needless to say I jumped on it, but as a result i created several versions of a character. No problem I deleted the originals from the project view and kept the final version. My problem arises when I am in the Section Sheet, and I want to add a character point, i right click and select add character point, and all the previous versions show up, even though they are not in the project view. Any ideas?

Hi WDL,

I'm guessing that the old characters are still in the trash. If so, just empty the trash.

-Steve

Hi WDL,

I'm guessing that the old characters are still in the trash. If so, just empty the trash.

-Steve

I think that helpful hints like, "Remember to empty your trash unless you want the names of trashed sheets to still show up on lists," should be added to the Users Manuel.

Just a thought.

-Thoth.

I think that helpful hints like, "Remember to empty your trash unless you want the names of trashed sheets to still show up on lists," should be added to the Users Manuel.

Just a thought.

-Thoth.

Actually, I made a note to remove the trashed items from the section sheet lists. If you want to use the character, you really should drag it out of the trash.

-Steve

Archived