Storyist Forums

The forums don't know everything

Actually, despite what the forums say, I am having a birthday today. I just have had a sufficient number of birthdays already that I don't want the computer broadcasting my most recent age every time another one rolls around. :lol:

And I am enjoying the birthday very much, thank you, by writing fiction instead of doing that which I am paid to do.

Back to the salt mines tomorrow,

Marguerite

Thanks, guys, for all the good wishes! Sir Percy took me out to dinner (the servants at Blakeney Manor just aren't what they used to be :D), and it was lovely.

Nice to hear from you again, Whirly. It's been a while. Hope the writing is going well.

Thoth, Phil, Orren, thanks!

M

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it will reassure you to know that my son and heir finally got around to sending a birthday gift yesterday, so your belated greeting could not have been better timed.

Maybe I shouldn't have told him he's in thrall to Steve if I spill secrets outside the beta area. :lol:

M

Yup. My site is newly revamped. Took ages, but it turned out almost exactly the way I pictured in my head, so I'm very happy. All the babies in the folios are friend's babies, who are now going on 3-6yrs old.

Yup. My site is newly revamped. Took ages, but it turned out almost exactly the way I pictured in my head, so I'm very happy.

Very glad to hear it.

All the babies in the folios are friend's babies, who are now going on 3-6yrs old.

Another few years and you'll be able to torture them with baby pictures of them as fairies and elves!

Unless they really are fairies and elves (Gods only know who your woodland friends are), in which case I apologize.

-Thoth

Yup. My site is newly revamped. Took ages, but it turned out almost exactly the way I pictured in my head, so I'm very happy. All the babies in the folios are friend's babies, who are now going on 3-6yrs old.

It does look good: congratulations!

Wishing you luck with the contest....

Best,

M

Archived