Storyist Forums

Is there an ability to group scenes?

Are you talking about Scene Sheets or the actual Scenes themselves in the Script?

The scene sheets can be grouped, click onto Scene Sheets and click the gear in the command bar at the bottom of the project pane and then Add to Scene Sheets> Group. The short cut is listed there too.

If you're talking about the actual scenes in the script, I don't think there is, because there isn't an option to add a group, only a scene.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to group scenes in the actual script, if that is what you're after?

Are you talking about Scene Sheets or the actual Scenes themselves in the Script?

The scene sheets can be grouped, click onto Scene Sheets and click the gear in the command bar at the bottom of the project pane and then Add to Scene Sheets> Group. The short cut is listed there too.

If you're talking about the actual scenes in the script, I don't think there is, because there isn't an option to add a group, only a scene.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to group scenes in the actual script, if that is what you're after?

Yes in the actual script, my script takes place over 3 days

So day 1, day 2 and day 3

Hmm... I don't think that's possible at this point. I think the most you could do is to group the scene sheets for each scene. That way you'd know what goes where, but it wouldn't be under the actual script.

I answered this question here.

Best,

M

Archived