Storyist Forums

Comments

Joolissa

Hey

I was going to suggest using the comment function in another thread, but it appears that comments don't do what I was going to suggest. I tried adding a comment to the default text in a novel thread and then searching for the word in the comment. Nothing came up.

Are comments really not searchable? Is there a collection of all your comments somewhere like there are of your bookmarks?

If not I will move this to the feature request section, but I want to be sure I'm not missing something first.

- Jools

Hey

I was going to suggest using the comment function in another thread, but it appears that comments don't do what I was going to suggest. I tried adding a comment to the default text in a novel thread and then searching for the word in the comment. Nothing came up.

Are comments really not searchable? Is there a collection of all your comments somewhere like there are of your bookmarks?

If not I will move this to the feature request section, but I want to be sure I'm not missing something first.

- Jools

Comments aren't currently searchable. This is on the list.

-Steve

Awesome. A collection of comment locations, like the Bookmarks Collection, would also be really handy for quick browsing of all comments.

- Jools

• 11 months later...

Awesome. A collection of comment locations, like the Bookmarks Collection, would also be really handy for quick browsing of all comments.

- Jools

Good morning, all! I'd like to add a "me too" to this feature request. I've added some comments then realized that the only way I can find them is to scroll through the document. (Unless, of course, I am missing something.)

I guess the temporary solution would to be to add a comment with an adjacent bookmark. However, I would love to to have a Comments Collection and the ability to browse them.

Many thanks,

TR

Good evening TR.

I guess the temporary solution would to be to add a comment with an adjacent bookmark.

That's exactly what I do. (I love Bookmarks. :wub: So versatile.)

However, I would love to to have a Comments Collection and the ability to browse them.

It never hurts to have more Storyists voicing their views about this future feature. It might help Steve with the UI design.

-T

Archived