Storyist Forums

Notification of V2

terry.ramsey

I read somewhere on the forum that Storyist version 1 users will get an email when Storyist 2 is released.

I am not a user of version 1 but I am very interested in trialling/purchasing version 2 when it arrives.

Is it possible to have a place where people like me can sign-up to get an email notification when version 2 comes out? (I know I could keep coming back to this site every few weeks, but it would be nice to know as soon as it's available.)

(To my mind, the obvious place to put this would be at the bottom of the v2 Sneak Peek page.)

Thanks.

I read somewhere on the forum that Storyist version 1 users will get an email when Storyist 2 is released.

I am not a user of version 1 but I am very interested in trialling/purchasing version 2 when it arrives.

Is it possible to have a place where people like me can sign-up to get an email notification when version 2 comes out? (I know I could keep coming back to this site every few weeks, but it would be nice to know as soon as it's available.)

(To my mind, the obvious place to put this would be at the bottom of the v2 Sneak Peek page.)

Thanks.

Hi BigTram,

Thanks for the suggestion. This has been on my list for way too long. So...

The sneak peek page now has a subscription form at the bottom of the page. If you subscribe to this list, I'll send you an email (one ping only) when V2 ships.

After V2 is out, I'm planning to start an email newsletter for tips & tricks on using Storyist. This will probably go out every month or so, assuming there is something noteworthy to write about. If you're interested in receiving that too, make sure to check the checkbox on the V2 signup form.

-Steve

Sounds terrific Steve.

Should the Betas sign up? Do the Betas have to sign up to get the newsletter? I definitely want the newsletter.

Thanks BigTram, for prodding the big guy.

-Thoth.

If you're in the beta program, you'll certainly know when the software is released. As for the newsletter: Well, I HATE spam, so unless you subscribe (and confirm using the confirmation link), I won't send it to you. :)

-Steve

If you're in the beta program, you'll certainly know when the software is released.

I figured that (assuming I'm not senile by then. Hey, my senility may be closer than you'd think.) I just want the newsletter.

As for the newsletter: Well, I HATE spam...

A healthy attitude. But if you want it, it's not spam.

...so unless you subscribe (and confirm using the confirmation link), I won't send it to you.

Got it. Will the newsletter and a newsletter archive be available on the Storyist website?

Tips & tricks, I love it.

-Thoth.

Hi BigTram,

Thanks for the suggestion. This has been on my list for way too long. So...

The sneak peek page now has a subscription form at the bottom of the page. If you subscribe to this list, I'll send you an email (one ping only) when V2 ships.

After V2 is out, I'm planning to start an email newsletter for tips & tricks on using Storyist. This will probably go out every month or so, assuming there is something noteworthy to write about. If you're interested in receiving that too, make sure to check the checkbox on the V2 signup form.

-Steve

Thanks Steve, that's great. And such a rapid response too!

If that's any indication of how good Storyist support service is, then I should certainly be getting myself a copy of V2!!

Thanks Steve, that's great. And such a rapid response too!

If that's any indication of how good Storyist support service is, then I should certainly be getting myself a copy of V2!!

This is great news. Storyist is by far the best writing program I've found. It's always good to see new users adopt it.

Of course, you can get V1 now and you'll get V2 when it comes out. That way you can start writing right away. Either way, I think we'll all have a real treat when V2 comes out. Steve has put a lot of work into it.

This is great news. Storyist is by far the best writing program I've found. It's always good to see new users adopt it.

Of course, you can get V1 now and you'll get V2 when it comes out. That way you can start writing right away. Either way, I think we'll all have a real treat when V2 comes out. Steve has put a lot of work into it.

That, by the way, is a VERY BROAD HINT.

Archived