Storyist Forums

Back from the deceased....

hase

well, not deceased, not really. But very nearly so after being on the receiving side of a truck running at 100 km/h into a traffic jam. Unfortunately, the car which was hit first was mine.

Interesting experience, tell you that. It helps focusing on the moment. However, since I am now as good as new - probably better - I will start working again soon.

I do like the new color scheme here, btw. New for me, that is.

Did I miss much? Oh, and happy new year everybody... :D

It has been a while, Hase. We missed you.

Glad to hear you're okay. A 100 km/h (62 mph for the metrically impaired) collision with a truck is, more often than not, fatal. (Is this the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse? Was the truck carrying anything radioactive, or from Japan?)

What did you miss? Steve and the Betas are still working on the iPad app. The iPad 2 seems to be worth a look. We have a few new members. And Script Frenzy is a few days away. Oh, and the US seems to be at war with Libya, but we're handing that off (allegedly), so I don't know what Storyist can do about it.

Good to see your pirate flag (a bunny-skull & crossed-bones on a field of green) flying again.

- Thoth

Ah, yes, the iPad 2. Gnawing at my nails to get one, 3-4 weeks until Apple will deliver it, just sold my MacBook to get one.

Thanks for the warm welcome, hope I will never ever be that close to a car crash again. Entirely too personal for my taste.

• 2 months later...

Ah, yes, the iPad 2. Gnawing at my nails to get one, 3-4 weeks until Apple will deliver it, just sold my MacBook to get one.

Thanks for the warm welcome, hope I will never ever be that close to a car crash again. Entirely too personal for my taste.

You are lucky, but I am sure you knew that.

Good to see you, mostly whole. Take care of yourself, and yes, at times that whole experience might come back to hunt you.

Archived